We wanted to let you know that The Wish Tree Charity is still here alongside St Leonard’s Church and continues to offer help in various ways during COVID-19. As we know this is, and will continue to be, a difficult time for our villagers/families and below are some of the ways we can help:
- Picking up shopping/urgent supplies
- Dropping off and collecting prescriptions
- Posting mail
- A friendly weekly phone call if lonely or isolated
- Food bank – open to anyone in St Leonard’s Church
- Emotional/spiritual support from Fr Tom on 01582 842040
- New Hardship Fund:The Wish Tree charity has been awarded a generous donation to enable us to help Flamstead residents with any difficulties they are experiencing due to COVID-19 and the effect it has had on their work and family life.
This hardship fund is for individuals and families in real need to help pay for food, essential items or help pay an essential bill they cannot afford. Access to this fund is treated with the utmost confidence.
If you feel that you need any of the support above, you can contact the Wish Tree Charity in confidence by calling either Ali Moss on 07799 607320 or Tracy Wells on 07976 867910.
Requests for help can also be emailed to email@example.com.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you need help